A Collective Mission
Linear Real Estate is on a mission to discover and elevate entrepreneurialism within the real estate profession. We achieve this by bringing like-minded individuals together with a view to collaborating in profitable joint ventures.
What Is Entrepreneurialism?
Entrepreneurialism is a word that's used to describe the work and of an entrepreneur. Entrepreneurs are people who can be identified as:
- Visionary - entrepreneurs are visonaries with bold ideas that are unproven. When entrepreneurs propose ideas they are often rejected at first, but determintation eventually pays off.
- Opportunistic - entrepreneurs are risk-takers seeking opportunities for higher returns. Unlike passive investors, entrepreneurs may not risk their own capital, but use other investors' capital to create opportunity and profit.
- Leaders - entrepreneurs are leaders. They are the opposite of a passive investor. While passive investors may invest capital with minimal effort, entrepreneurs invest their time and reputation to pave the way for profit.
Real estate entrepreneurs fall into a special class of entrepreneur. They stimulate the economy by encouraging investment in land-use and development. Real estate entrepreneurs are in a uniue position to shape the social and political environment, to create jobs and build sustainable communities.
Not all real estate entrepreneurs share the same values. Our goal is to establish a common set of values (i.e. standards) that our members and partners must subscribe to:
- Partner with organisations that share our values;
- Be accountable to the communities we serve;
- Promote market transparency;
- Maintain objectivity in all our decisions;
- Treat everyone equally and with fairness;
- Always aim for the highest standards; and,
- Be honest in all our dealings
We do not allow financial reward to compromise these standards and are content with losing an opportunity if we do not feel that our partner shares our values.