FIND AN APPRAISER
A number of our members carry AACI or CRA designations and and can provide you with an efficient appraisal service that meets your requirements.
Complete our Appraisal Request Form and we will circulate your request to all our members to obtain the best qoute.
This is a complimentary referral service.
What Is An Appraisal?
An appraisal determines your property's Market Value (or Market Rent) and can be used in a number of scenarios such as buying/selling, taxation, or settling legal disputes.
An AACI appraiser is equipped with the market knowledge, technical expertise and qualifications to provide you with an appraisal that can be relied upon by lenders and/or other third parties. Reports are prepareed in accordance with the Canadian Uniform Standards of Property Appraisal Practise (CUSPAP).
The following is a list of scenarios where an appraisal maybe necessary:
- Secured financing: to determine the amount of money a lender should lend against your property.
- Financial Reporting: to determine a property’s Fair Market Value according to International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and/or Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Acquisition/disposal: to negotiate the purchase/sale of an interest in real property especially in a non-market negotiation.
- Rental Negotiations: to determine the market rent that should be paid for a business premises.
- Expropriation: to determine the amount of compensation you should receive when a municipal authority or crown corporation wishes to exercise its statutory right to purchase your property (or interest in property).
- Dispute Resolution: to represent your interests when there is a dispute over a property's Market Value or Market Rent. This includes Expert Witness representation.
Complete our Appraisal Request Form and we will circulate your request to all of our AACI designated members.